You are the light
你便是光芒的化身
It's not on you, it's in you
它并非投射在你身上 它在你的内心
Don't you ever in your life, dim your light for nobody
这辈子里 千万不要让任何人 熄灭那束光芒
Chromakopia, Chromakopia
Chromakopia, Chromakopia (Ooh)
Chromakopia, Chromakopia
Chromakopia, Chromakopia
Chroma
Calm down, sit still, that's one mill' for each wheel
冷静下来 坐好了 我的每辆车都要上百万美元
Top ten, big deal, how the **** he do that?
打入前十名 一炮而红 他到底是怎么做到的?
What the **** I look like? Get the **** up out him way
我看起来像是什么人?别挡着他的路
Hawthorne is where I'm from, 'nother planet where him stay
霍桑是我的故乡 另一个星球是他呆的地方
I take cash for that new Ford, I had guap since nineteen
我用现金买那辆全新的福特 我从十九岁起就盆满钵满
I popped out like a cha-ching, I think I'm a goddamn fiend
我像个叮当声一样突然出现 我觉得自己是个该死的恶魔
Really ballin' in this bitch, I'm the hardest in this bitch
在这些人里我的技艺是最出色的 我是他们之中最厉害的
Give a **** about no bark, I'm chasing dogs up in this bitch
不在乎任何吠叫 让我驱逐这些竞争对手
El Segundo felt like colosseum
埃尔塞贡多感觉就像斗兽场
P said I could do it too, and boy, did I believe him
Pharrell说我也能做到 男孩 我相信他
I built a path to freedom 'cause them words that he said
我建立了一条通往自由的道路 因为他说过
"Give a **** about traditions, stop impressin' the dead," ah
“不要在乎传统 停止取悦死者”
I'm gon' make it out, promise I'm gon' make it out
我要成功 我保证我会成功
Mama, I'm gon' make it out, pussy, I'm gon' make it out
妈妈 我要成功女孩我要成功
I ain't never had a doubt inside me
我从未怀疑过自己
And if I ever told you that I did, I'm ****in' lyin'
如果我曾经告诉过你我怀疑过 那一定是谎言
Can you feel the light?
你能感觉到那一束光吗?
Can you feel the light (That fire) inside?
你能感觉到那一束光吗?
Can you feel that fire? (Can you feel it?)
你能感觉到内心的火焰吗?
Oh-oh-oh-oh, fire (Fire), fire (Oh)
内心的火焰
Can you feel the light (That fire) inside?
你能感觉到那一束光吗?
Can you feel that fire? (Can you feel it?)
你能感觉到内心的火焰吗?
Oh-oh-oh-oh, fire (Fire), fire (Oh)
内心的火焰
Ok, I is just a box with a lighter thunder in me (Woo)
好吧 我只是一个盒子 但里面有雷霆万钧
Rather choosin' under the hubris that's on my sleeve
宁愿选择袖子上傲慢的虚荣
Momma said I'm mm-hmm, Splash said I was mm-hmm
妈妈说我能成事 Splash说我能成事
Blow shit up at home back in Chromakopia, mm-hmm
在 Chromakopia 的家中炸毁一切
I don't (I don't), like the (Like the), way that this is lookin' (No)
我不喜欢这种样子
Mirror got me (Got me), thinkin' about my bookend (I'm done)
镜子将我迷住 思考着我的书架
I just need this time for myself to figure me out-out
我只需要这段时间来自己想清楚
Do I keep the light on or do I gracefully bow out?
我是让心中的光芒继续闪耀 还是优雅地退出?
You see me, bro
你懂了吗
Can you feel the light inside?
你能感觉到那一束光吗?
Can you feel that fire? (Can you feel it, can you feel it? Oh)
你能感觉到内心的火焰吗?
Oh, fire (Can you feel it, can you feel it? Ooh, oh), fire
内心的火焰
Can you feel the light (Inside) inside?
你能感觉到那一束光吗?
Can you feel that fire? (Can you feel it?), oh
你能感觉到内心的火焰吗?